1. Download the Alertus App to your Android phone Alertus - Apps on Google Play.
2. Open the Alertus App.
3. Hit Allow for Alertus to access the devices location (Denying access here can cause the setup to get stuck) Note: We do not use your devices location in our environment. The app is used only for notifications.
4. On the next screen > Press Get Started.
5. In the "Enter Organization Code" box in all lowercase type perrytech then Press continue.
6. Enter your Student email address and hit Register.
7. Do not press any of the buttons here. Keep your phone on this screen and proceed to step 8.
8. You will receive an email with a link to verify your account. Click the link to verify your email.
9. The Alertus App will move to the next screen automatically. You will automatically be enrolled into the Student group, press continue.
You are now enrolled and will receive lockdown, fire, and weather delay notifications to your phone.